I hope you'll follow along and watch my progress. Any chance you want to join in?
Just think, your project could be one of these:
- knitting 15 pairs of mittens or 15 hats
- try out 15 new recipes that you've always wanted to try
- learning 15 new words in a language you're trying to master (okay, this one isn't too difficult, maybe you could up it to 150?)
- reach out to 15 old friends and re-kindle a friendship that's been lost
- read 15 biographies about incredible people that have indirectly or directly influenced your life
- quilt 15 preemie quilts for Project Linus
- write 15 poems
- what does your #15in2015 look like?
And in case you're thinking, that's not really too challenging. Consider the fact that I work full-time, have an eight-year-old with a busy activity schedule and am also studying for my Masters degree right now. So, all in all, I get about zero hooking time per day. :)