Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Random Thoughts

I hate to be (not really) a typical Canadian, but the weather is really getting to me lately. Hail, sleet, snow, and ice – we’ve seen it all in the last day or two. Not the end of the world, but we’d certainly like to see some sustained sunlight and warmth.

I can’t believe I’m admitting this, but I have hooked a total of one strip into my rug in the last six weeks. This school thing is really taking up a lot of time, which of course it should. And it’s worth it. Truly. But boy oh boy does the relaxation time go flying out the window.  So with that said, you know why I have nothing to show you.

I’ve also been busy cleaning up the town with wee Brownies and such. Still working on some other projects as well. Booking summer camps and summer holidays. Celebrating extended family birthdays and accomplishments. Helping the in-laws move next week. So much going on in this life, which is all great.


Hoping that wherever you are, there’s evidence of spring peeking its face around the corner.  We planted a wee little lilac tree that will have glorious blooms one day – looking forward to that. If there are any this year, I’ll be sure to share. Meanwhile, the magnolia is still curled up tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment