Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

15 minutes/day for #15in2015

It's almost mid-February and I'm having a tough go at carving out time for me and for creativity. I've been frustrated by a number of things lately, and it occurred to me (finally, duh!) in the last 24 hours that I would probably be less grumpy if I found some time to create. I need that in my life, and I know that but......how often do I forget? Very frequently. 

So alas, I'm now committing myself to another part of #15in2015 and that is to spend 15 minutes a day creating. 

What does this look like?

  • Time spent rug hooking, knitting, crocheting, sewing...
  • walking in nature and photographing what I see 
  • sketching or pushing myself to brainstorm new ideas
  • just spending time in my creative nook and looking through colours, materials, inspirata 
  • ???

And see, I'm making progress.....albeit slowly. I can't report a finish, but I am chipping away at getting this mermaid done.

 

So are you coming along for the ride (metaphorically, that is)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment