So what do I love about being a woman?
- Not having to like (or pretend to like) changing tires, changing oil or loud motorcycles.
- Owning more than one winter coat, and more than one spring/fall jacket – I’m a bit of a jacket-aholic.
- Having an excuse for a wee bit of flabbiness (from child-bearing).
- Not getting a second look when I cry in public, like when the National Anthem plays.
- Cooking and baking and sampling it all.
- Wearing make-up to cover the not so lovely effects of aging.
- Not having to be the one to get up when there’s a strange sound in the house at 3 a.m.
- Wearing colour, lots of colour.
- Being a strong, (mostly) independent, confident example for my daughter.
- Hugging everyone, not just shaking hands.
What about you? Add your ideas in the Comments. Have a feminine day!