Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh

Some much needed time post-Christmas to deflate, sleep a bit extra, visit with folks and create!! I've started a rug that Smidgie wants for her bathroom (sea theme). There will be two mermaids - patterns that have been sitting in storage for 10+ years.... ahem. Ironically after all that time waiting, I've done this much in 2 days. 



Smidgie and I have taken to the high school track every day this week. Of course she's left me in the dust, but I'm not built for jogging so it takes some time for me to build up some stamina. She needed an ear warmer, so I crocheted this headband for her one night. I'll be making myself one also. Pattern on Lion Brand's website.


And I've been waiting for a chance to get to knitting this hat for myself, so that got done yesterday. Yippee for free time over the holiday break. "Drew Hat" pattern by She Makes Hats.


Wishing you all a fantastic year ahead. Can't believe it's 2015. 
I think I last blinked in 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment