Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

Final Barn

In my absence (again, my humblest apologies), I realize that I neglected to show you my final barn rug. I think I agonized over this rug more than any other. I don't know if it helped the process or hindered it. 



I added a border of many different textured browns. The idea was for it to look like an old wooden frame. Don't know if I achieved that. I was happy with some parts of it, but like any rug I can look back now and see some things I might do differently now. It's good to learn from each and every rug, wouldn't you say?

Lots more to share with you. I realize I've finished a few things of late that I haven't posted here yet. 

And in other news....only 3 days left until that dang Elf on the Shelf returns. Pray for my sanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment